Everyone at some point in their life has used an emoji. 😉
They are great ways to exactly express feelings which a simple text message cannot convey. But have you noticed some random emojis that have come up over time? And they are more confusing than ever!
One of them is a french horn listed under objects section surrounded by mail boxes and charts. And the tassel below looks like it has legs! Hmm…
Then there is a girl in the pink shirt who shows us a wide range of emotions including her joys and sorrows in life. But if there was one emoji that I could point as the most vague is the one where she has her hands up almost touching her head.
Do you know what is going on here? Or am I the only one not to get this lingo?
Anyway, I am glad there are burger emojis. 😀
Who doesn’t like to bite down a big juicy burger filled with cheese and meat? But the downside to that is calories, sodium, ammonia and trans fat.
That doesn’t mean you have to swear off burgers for good, it is always better to go homemade, where you have complete control over the ingredients.
There are few healthy twerks you can make to your burger like substituting red meat with lean meat. Seasoning them with variety of spices and condiments and using tomatoes and caramelized onions for extra moisture.
Also, there was no cheese or sauce added and yet it was moist and flavorful!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Ingredients: 2 ground chicken round patties 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil Salt + Pepper (Seasoning) 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika (As per taste) 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice 1 Tomato (sliced) Few lettuce pieces 4 Whole Wheat buns 1 Tbsp tomato Ketchup 1 tsp Mustard
- Season ground chicken round patties with salt, pepper , paprika, lemon juice and cook them on a medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns in a pan by spreading a little butter on them and fry at med heat for a few minutes
- While the chicken is cooking slice a tomato and break few lettuce leaves. I decided to give onions a pass this time but you can add them for extra flavor.
- Apply ketchup and mustard on the side of buns and get ready to assemble.
- Assemble the burger with lettuce, patty and tomato slices on top, put on sweatpants and enjoy!