It is interesting to read how Bollywood celebrities land themselves into a web of controversy.
Especially, a certain veteran actor of ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Ghajni’ fame.
As soon as the comments were made, social media was abuzz with criticism and hate.
On one hand I do feel that celebrities need to be politically correct during interviews considering the huge impact they can have on the psyche of the masses but on the other hand everyone should be able to express their views and opinions freely.
Instead of everyone being edgy and offended by certain remarks wouldn’t life be better if ya’ll just chill, take it easy and make these ridiculously simple BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Bake Time: 15-20 mins
Served: Room Temperature
Yields: 10 medium sized Muffins
Ingredients: Dry: 2 cups All purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 1&1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt Wet: 1 large egg 1 cup plain yogurt 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 1-1&1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 375 degrees F. Butter or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients- egg, yogurt, oil and vanilla extract.
- In another large bowl, mix together all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar. Now I have added 1 part of granulated sugar to two parts of all purpose flour but you can add 2 parts or 2 cups of sugar if you like them sweeter.
- Fold the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir in the frozen blueberries only until the ingredients are combined and till you get a nice thick batter.
Note: Do not over-mix, as the muffins will be heavy and flat. It is better to use two forks white mixing them.
Tip: Use frozen blueberries, without thawing to avoid discoloring the batter.
- With the help of an ice-cream scoop or even using two spoons evenly fill the muffin cups and bake for about 15 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes after they are done. Your blue berry muffins should come out soft and moist in the center with a slightly golden – brown crisp on the top
Seriously, how easy is that! It is dangerously convenient to make these 😉
Enjoy them with a nice glass of warm milk with your friends and family!