Can we address the elephant in the room?
So many things have happened in the last couple of days!
If I had a dollar for every time someone mentioned election, politics and India banning currency notes I would be rich enough to buy myself an unlimited supply of cupcakes!
To top it all , “Game of Thrones ” season 7 spoilers were leaked on Reddit! Why would you release spoilers in the middle of such huge world events?
I realize that television and social media has posted enough articles, opinions and reactions on the same topics and I am not going to weigh in my thoughts on the same as this space is a sweet escape from all things controversial and also it is just a food blog. 😀
So, if you are looking for an escape from all things stressful, enjoy making this delicious and easy Breaded Chicken Parmesan.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4-5 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
5 Thin Chicken Cutlets
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs (Run pieces of bread + Italian seasoning through a blender)
3 large Eggs beaten
1 tsp Salt or to taste
1 tsp Pepper
3 Tbsp Butter
Spring Onions (Garnish-Optional)
1. In a flat dish put together Italian bread crumbs, half cup grated Parmesan cheese and pinch of salt.
2. In another shallow bowl beat 3 large eggs.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken cutlets and keep aside.
4. In the meantime, heat butter in a pan and dip your chicken cutlets first in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumb plate. Again dip them in the egg mixture and again in the bread crumb plate.
5. Work in batches, one cutlet at a time and do not over crowd the pan.
6. Gently, fry them on each side for 4-5 minutes until they turn golden brown.
7. Serve them with a dipping sauce and enjoy!