This post is a round up of top nine vegetarian recipes from SaltPaprika in 2016.
There is no pattern or common thread between the recipes as they are quite varied. They range from soup, salad, appetizers, snacks, entrees and side dishes. Keep scrolling below to check them all out. Just click on the picture to get you directly to the recipe.
1. Creamy Spinach Soup – This simple creamy soup is made with a handful of ingredients and is a perfect bowl to keep winter chill away.
2. Strawberry Spinach Salad– Another healthy recipe with simple Olive Oil dressing is perfect, if you want to take a break from heavy holiday food.
3. Stuffed Brinjal Gravy– This gravy goes so well with brinjals (eggplants).I promise you will gobble everything up and end up licking your fingers.
5. Broccoli Fritters- You will be amazed by the amount of broccoli you can fit in this dish.
6. Batata Wada (Spicy Potato Dumplings) – An absolute favorite fried food, especially if you have lived or visited Mumbai.
7. Palak Paneer (Spinach and Cottage Cheese )– This is hands down the easiest way to ensure you eat your healthy dose of spinach.
8. Sweet Banana Dumplings– If you are looking for something to munch on while watching your favorite movies, make these delicious banana poppers. You can pop them seamlessly without getting distracted or losing track of the plot.
9. Veggie Rice Bowl– If you wish to explore the idea of one pot meals, this flavorful rice bowl hits the spot!
There you have it, these are the most viewed vegetarian recipes of 2016. Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.